I cannot wait for spring. It’s not that warm here in the East Coast yet but there’s something about the longer days that just makes me a little giddy and hopeful that warmer days are around the corner. Of course, I probably just jinxed it for all of us by saying all this stuff.
So, do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? Here are some of the things that caught my attention this week:
- Dying to listen to these two albums – Pharell (he’s everywhere, right?) and Lorde.
- The weather is supposed to reach 50-something this weekend so it may be a good day to go to the Cloisters, this wonderful gem and ode to European medieval architecture. The Cloisters is also celebrating its 75th anniversary this year.
- Tickets are going fast but why not check out NYC’s International Children’s Film Festival?
- This bilingual puppetry is adorable and teaches a wonderful lesson to kids.
- Perfect place to find contemporary art at the Armory Show.
- An oldie but a goodie…the Ringling Barnum and Bailey in East Rutherford.
- Come and join a guided visit of Montclair’s Urban Suburban architecture.
- Why not see this wonderful children’s play based on the classic Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?
Enjoy your weekend!