Cannot believe that I have been blogging for a year now! The year has gone by so fast. In many ways, I am glad that I have the blog to remind me of what has taken place over the past year. For those of you who read my blog, I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing this journey with me.
So what better way to celebrate this important milestone than to do a giveaway? I would like to give the necklace below as my token of appreciation for visiting the blog. Just a background, the necklace is from Cayetano Legacy Collection whose founders happen to be my cousins.
To enter, just write something in the comment box of this post about what you are looking forward to this summer. I will pick a winner on June 5th. Some restrictions do apply — you must be 18 years and older to enter and you must reside in the US. Have fun and be creative with your comments!
Before I go, here are some of the highlights from the last year in case you want to travel down memory lane and reminisce with me:
- Our trip to back to the Philippines in June after 14 years of absence for me and the first visit for my girls
- Going back to our summer refuge in Normandy in July and August
- Visiting Edith Wharton’s house in the Berkshires
- Being featured in Living with Kids section of Design Mom
- Meeting Julianne Moore and Ines chatting away with her
- Spending the holidays in Chicago
- Visiting Arizona in April and having dinner with cousins whom I have not seen in years
That’s all folks! Here’s to hopefully many more years to come….