How fast can a week go? January used to feel like it dragged forever for me but it seems this month is just on super-accelerated pace. Anyway, here are some things that you may want to check out this weekend.
- Whole Foods Sale in the Northeast – From January 23rd until the 28th, part of Whole Foods East Coast will be offering 40% off select products. This offer is too good to pass. Click on the link to get the coupon.
- Read this New York Times article if you want to learn about travel websites that offer less expensive options than Expedia or Orbitz.
- Build historic Morristown with Legos – Come to Morris Museum on January 25th, from 9-11AM to use Legos (50,000 available in total) to build historic Morristown. Participants along with other families will put all their Lego creations together on one giant map at the end of the event to recreate old Mo-town. We did a similar activity at Montclair Art Museum and I can tell you that it was a lot of fun!
- Liberty State Park Winter Waterfowl Walk – If you’re tired of staying indoors this winter, come join this group for a walk by the river to see which birds are there for the winter. Bring binoculars. For more info, contact 201-915-3402 ext 109.
- New Jersey’s PAC presents Nai Ni Chen Dance Company – For those who want to get started on celebrating Chinese New Year, the Year of the Horse.
- Last weekend to check out this photo exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum.
- Check out this puppet show about a cow who wants to join the circus at the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theater.
- Learn about dark matter and dark energy at the Hayden Planetarium this weekend.
Have a wonderful weekend! See you here on Monday!