Spring is here! We definitely have gone through a hell of a winter and I am ready for brighter and warmer days, aren’t you?
Here are some things that I thought may be checking out this weekend.
- Terhune Orchards Art and Wine Trail – Happening the whole weekend, the orchard will feature local artists painting on site and selling their pieeces afterwards. Visitors can enjoy wine tasting and explore the barn and farmyard. Can’t think of a better way to kick off spring.
- Junie B. Jones at the Paper Mill Playhouse – Enjoy this play based on the feisty first-grade book character, Junie B. Jones, which happens to be my daughter Ines’ favorite.
- Sugarloaf Crafts Festival – Check out various artisans showcase their contemporary arts and fine art at this event.
- NASA Sun/Earth Day at the American Natural History – Learn the special relationship between the Earth and the Sun at this family-centric event where scientists will be present to answer questions and explore relevant topics.
- Macy’s Flower Show – Also happening at Macy’s other flagship stores in the country, the flower show opens this Sunday and will be taking place until April 6th. Another great way to welcome spring!
- Annual Architectural Digest Design Show – Perfect venue for design enthusiasts to check out what’s new in furniture design as well as bath and building products.
Have a wonderful weekend. See you here next week!