TGIF!!! I am looking forward to this weekend. We have to wrap up a few things and then we are off to a little R&R for the girls’ spring break. But before all that, here are a few things that I’d like to share with you.
- Are you a bibliophile? If so, go check out these user-friendly sites that will suggest the next novel for you to read using your purchase history and preference lists.
- While on the subject of books, check out this US map that tells you what everyone’s favorite book by state.
- Have you seen all these wonderful artsy print magazines that are out there? Just when we are thinking print is dead…ha!
- Mentioned this last week but I think this weekend is actually THE best time to see the cherry blossoms here.
- Learn how to make some chocolate for Easter here on Saturday at 12:30PM.
- Come visit this farm and meet some of the newborn animals and learn more about what farm life is like.
- See this wonderful Danish movie with a good moral story at the MoMA.
- Go to this downtown literary festival that has plenty of things for kids and adults alike.
- For you 80’s music fans, why not watch the Psychedelic Furs perform at this concert?
That’s all, lovely friends! I will try to keep my posting close to my normal schedule unless the sunny weather or misbehaving kids lure me away from my computer during spring break.