I cannot believe that we survived two snowstorms this week. It just makes me so happy that it’s the weekend, which means we are one more week closer to spring. Did you have a good week? Are you looking forward to the weekend? Here are some things worth checking out this weekend…
- This book about modern parenthood is getting a lot of press and good reviews. I plan on checking it out one of these days.
- This Danish TV show, a la West Wing but supposedly better, has been slowly building a cult following.
- Downton Abbey-themed tour of Glenmont Estate – A tour of the old home of Thomas Edison’s family will be provided on February 8 from 10-11AM of the estate. The visit will show kids how the Edison family and its servants lived during Edwardian times.
- Enjoy some crafts and family activities at Family Fun Day at the Museum of Early Trades and Crafts.
- Go to the McCarter Theater in Princeton for more Chinese New Year festivities.
- Join Eloise at the Plaza on February 12 and bake some heart-shaped cookies for Valentine’s Day.
- I wish I can take my girls to this but our schedules won’t let us — Family Jazz Concert at Lincoln Center, Who is Dave Brubeck?
- This popular annual exhibit on butterflies is back at the Museum of American Natural History. Nothing like butterflies to keep me thinking about spring and warm weather.
Alright, folks! Have a great weekend!